Beta EVO 80 MY 2016
Attentive as ever to the needs of younger riders, Beta has enriched its trials range with a new Evo 80: more adult and professional geometry and dimensions, and the usual emphasis on feel and confidence for riders who are just starting.
- New diameter forks ø 38 mm with rebound adjustment and altered offset to increase rideability.
- New shockabsorber, derived from the one fitted to the larger-capacity machines, for even more professional and high-performance use.
- Swing-arm mounted on roller bearings for increased smoothness, reduced friction and greater reliability.
- Rationalisation and optimisation of the front end with a gain in terms of greater rigidity.
- Improved performance from brake system as a result of the latest changes:
- New rear brake caliper, more powerful, more controllable and better protected from knocks.
- A new rear brake lever with improved operability.
- New master-cylinder and front caliper: opposed pistons and floating disc for even more controllable and precise action.
- New front disc cover of new design.
- New hubs with larger wheel-spindles in ergal: reduced weight combined with increased rigidity and a more professional look.
- New wheel-rims in aluminium, lighter and more rigid.
- New aluminium handlebar with cross-piece.
- New design of silencer, with optimised performance.
- New ø 21 mm Dell'Orto carburettor.
- New more precise and effective master-cylinderNew design for front mudguard.
- New colours and graphics.